Ashley Jay is a qualified Educational Psychologist having completed: A Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology, an Honours Degree in Psychology and a Masters Degree in Educational Psychology from the University of the Witwatersrand. She has also completed a Post Graduate Qualification (with distinction) in Gifted Child Assessment & Education through UNISA.
Ashley co-owns and operates The Norwood Therapy Centre from where she runs her private practice. She also consults part time as the Educational Psychologist at King David Minnie Behrson Pre-Primary School.
Ashley is fully registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and the Board of Health Care Funders.
Areas of Interest
- Individual Therapy for Children, Adolescents & Young Adults
- Gifted Children – Assessment, Education Enhancement, Individual Therapy & Parental Counselling
- Assessments (Psycho-Educational, School Readiness, Emotional)
- Parenting Support
- Anxiety & Behavioural difficulties
- Elimination Disorders in Children
Mondays: 9am – 5pm
Tuesdays: 9am – 5pm
Thursdays: 1pm – 5pm